It's time for Spotlight: Employee of the Month- and we are shining the spotlight squarely on the very reason we exist- the wonderful, hard-working employees that we place each and every day. You'll meet folks from all walks of life, many who have never used a recruiting firm like SquadBuilders before.
You might even read about someone that sounds just like you! #JoinTheSquad
Profession: Registered Nurse
How many years in the industry? 8 years
1. What drew you to SquadBuilders?
- I was drawn to SquadBuilders by the opportunities they have for career advancement.
2. What do you like most about working with SquadBuilders?
- What I like most about working with SquadBuilders is that they are so friendly and prompt. They work hard for their staff and it is so appreciated.
3. What do you like to do outside of work?
- Outside of work, I like to spend time at home with my husband and two dogs watching sports or spending time on the patio.
4. What is your favorite part of working in Nursing?
- My favorite part of being a registered nurse is being able to care for people when they need it the most.
5. What is your favorite quote?
- My favorite quote is by Charles Stanley, “The only thing we can do is play the one string we have, and that is our attitude… I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.”