As we welcomed the new year, we introduced a new feature to our blog. It's Spotlight: Employee of the Month- and we are shining the spotlight squarely on the very reason we exist- the wonderful, hard-working employees that we place each and every day. You'll meet folks from all walks of life, many who have never used a recruiting firm like SquadBuilders before.
You might even read about someone that sounds just like you! #JoinTheSquad
Profession: Registered Nurse
How many years in the industry? 6 years
1. What drew you to SquadBuilders? I was looking for a very specific job, I tried SquadBuilders and they found it for me right away.
2. What do you like most about working with SquadBuilders? The people! They are friendly, professional and let you know they are there for you every step of the way.
3. What do you like to do outside of work? I love to be outside, working in the yard, walking trails, taking my dogs for rides or just hanging out with family.
4. What is your favorite part of being a Registered Nurse? The wide range of jobs that are out there. There is always something different you can try and your experience grows with each new adventure.
5. What is your favorite quote?
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started"-Mark Twain