Have you ever wondered about the benefits of being a travel nurse? At SquadBuilders, we have a terrific and very active Travel Nursing Division, headed up by Division Director David Graham. We seek to establish long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. Our commitment to our nurses starts prior to first contact and extends far beyond the completion of their assignment. We specialize in placing nursing jobs in Overland Park and the greater Kansas City metro, and new jobs are constantly coming to us!
5 Benefits of being a SquadBuilders Travel Nurse:
1. PAY. Our client hospitals recognize the value in a strong staffing partnership. With over 25 years' experience, SquadBuilders has a proven track record. We are proud to provide some of the highest pay rates in the industry. Some rates range as high as $60/hr ($90/hr for OT). Some nurses can even take advantage of tax-saving per diems like meals, travel and lodging accommodations.
2. FLEXIBILITY. Our nurses choose their own hours and are able to choose from many locations from which to work. Our nurses choose their own career paths and can work as much or as little as they are able.
3. WORK WITH AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITER FOR PLACEMENT. Our nurses can rest assured that their nurse recruiter has a strong understanding of their nurse's needs along with the client's ensuring the best possible fit. SquadBuilders recruiters strive to make every available accommodation to assist their nurses during the recruitment and implementation processes.
With 24 x 7 x 365 accessibility to our highly-trained staffing coordinators, our nurses are never left to "fend for themselves" while on assignment. Our nurses are not only assigned a highly-skilled recruiter but also a vast team of staffing coordinators, compliance coordinators and a compensation team. Our team is on standby ready to serve our nurses in anyway possible to ensure nothing short of an excellent experience.
4. SEE A PLACE BEFORE TAKING PERMANENT PLACEMENT. Travel nursing is an excellent way to get a feel for a place before deciding to take permanent placement. Most of our clients are looking for 13-26 week assignments (with options to extend in some cases) but we also have smaller assignments as short as 4 weeks available.
5. GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE IN THE BEST FACILITIES. You will get to work in some of the area's top facilities. Working alongside top doctors and nurses, you will be able to gain experience that is only accessible through travel nursing.
What are you waiting for? #JoinTheSquad and contact us today!