The month of March is LOADED with things to do in and around Kansas City! It's very heavily concentrated on college basketball: according to The Kansas City Star, KC will host 100 postseason college basketball games in 20 days!!
I thought I'd give you a rundown of some of the events- if you're new to town, check them out! If you're considering a relocation to KC for your job search, take a look and see how we like to unwind and relax here in the City of Fountains. Have a great weekend!
- MIAA Tournament March 3-6
- Big 12 Men's Tournament March 9-12
- NJCAA DII women’s championship March 15-19
- NAIA Division I men’s championship March 16-22
- NAIA Division I women’s championship March 16-22
- Big 12 Fan Experience, multiple days, outside Sprint Center
Big 12 Wrestling Championship, March 5-6
Greater Kansas City International Auto Show, March 3-6
Kansas City Saint Patrick's Day Parade, March 17
Snake Saturday Irish Celebration, March 12
If you think you’ve got what it takes to #JoinTheSquad, please contact us! We’re here to help you find that win-win! Good luck!
Image courtesy of Heath Cajandig