Make Halloween more entertaining this year by dressing up at work. Masks and full costumes may be out of the question to wear when clocked in, so here are 5 easy Halloween costumes any nurses can wear on the job.
What are they?
1. Operation Game- this costume is extremely easy to make. All you need to wear is a red ball on your nose and tape pictures of an apple, wishbone, pencil, horse, heart, wrench, butterfly, ect. to your clothing.
2. Rosie the Riveter- to pull off this costume, all that is needed is a red bandanna, blue button up shirt (blue scrubs should work if your dress code at work is strict) and some bright red lipstick.
3. Smarty Pants- buy a bag of smarties and tape them onto your pants (scrubs work fine). It is highly recommended to avoid sitting on them.
Note: If you can't wear candy to work, write "smarty" on duct tape.
4. Spelling Bee-wear a yellow scrub top and create stripes with black duct tape. Wear an antenna headband (store bought or handmade from pipe cleaners). Stick words all over your shirt.
5. Party Animal-Paint your nose and whiskers to look like a certain animal, wear animal print scrubs (if possible) and add a party hat.
MORE ABOUT US
We at SquadBuilders specialize in placing nurses and healthcare professionals in Overland Park and the greater Kansas City metro. Believe us when we say, "there really are plenty of RN jobs available in Overland Park and Kansas City!".